2007 review
It is too early to write an review for the year of 2007.Thanks for coming through.
Anyway, I think that I am disconnected from the world, cause I have nothing to write about.
No complains, no joyous memories.
Many people asked me about my trip to China. I don't know. I kind of like it and I kind of dislike it.
Is it suppose to be like that?
I am too analytical, so I have not feelings.
Maybe I can be a robot. haha.
2 Comments:
1)
Grammar correction*
- so I have "no" feelings.
2)
I love you my robot!
You are the cutest and funniest robot in the whole wide world!
Hmm...review! review! review! what can I say~ Maybe I'm a robot as well (not the same robot that Eno love)
Somehow we've nothing to do at home or at the weekend. We should go clubbing or something.
Post a Comment
<< Home