posted by McBenz @ 11:44 PM
wow... cool!you bought a car?!!!good for you!~~~ show me some pic bah~~
Congrats baby!Post a picture of your new car!
Oh yeah.....nice nice!! we're Mazda 3 buddy now...heheI'll add something later into the group!!! so wait and see ^^
AND you got your WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
Oh yeah...^^ I got Wii now....=P I like the feeling of party game ^^ Hopefully we'll get to play more and more soonJohn
Post a Comment
<< Home
眾人皆醒我獨醉
Playing: Kyu Sakamoto - SukiyakiAbout Sukiyaki (Song) Sunshine Network Meow's Home - John Peng General Theories of Relative Wuthology Meta Login
Login
5 Comments:
wow... cool!
you bought a car?!!!
good for you!~~~ show me some pic bah~~
Congrats baby!
Post a picture of your new car!
Oh yeah.....nice nice!! we're Mazda 3 buddy now...hehe
I'll add something later into the group!!! so wait and see ^^
AND you got your WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
Oh yeah...^^ I got Wii now....=P
I like the feeling of party game ^^ Hopefully we'll get to play more and more soon
John
Post a Comment
<< Home