posted by Anonymous @ 11:42 PM
3 pictures on the left are real life~ Am I right? I think the real life picture are more depth view...^^
That's right. I think the colouration is the dead give-away. The author deliberately blurred out the real-life picture a bit or simply posted real-life picture of low quality to make the difference of the two smaller than it should be.
Post a Comment
<< Home
眾人皆醒我獨醉
Playing: Kyu Sakamoto - SukiyakiAbout Sukiyaki (Song) Sunshine Network Meow's Home - John Peng General Theories of Relative Wuthology Meta Login
Login
2 Comments:
3 pictures on the left are real life~ Am I right? I think the real life picture are more depth view...^^
That's right. I think the colouration is the dead give-away. The author deliberately blurred out the real-life picture a bit or simply posted real-life picture of low quality to make the difference of the two smaller than it should be.
Post a Comment
<< Home