Monday, November 06, 2006

McDonald's in Germany

I started working on Sept 11, 2006. What a coincidence, I guess it means that I can never celebrate my anniversary.

My company is a temporary company set up just for this project, and in it, are staff from all over the world. Germans are the majority. Philopino, Chinese, Cantonese, Taiwanese, Swedish, Polish, Colombian, Korean, Indian, First Nations Indian, Australian, and more.

One good thing about working with people from different countries is that you get to learn a lot of different cultures. For example, you can buy beer in the McDonald's in Germany.

One special thing is that most of the international employees had already worked in many countries. There are three white guys who can understand Mandarin. One that can speak Cantonese.

Canada has always been a multi-culture society, but I have never experienced something like this before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home