posted by McBenz @ 10:47 PM
I think mutual recognition is the key. We will end up as each other's best men for sure... but your wife will probably take all your stuff when you've gone to the better world. :)
Well~ Depends what's your "stuff"? ^^I'll like to take over all the consoles...and that'll be it :-)
哈,我不曉得這是不是一篇感性的文章,但是讀到最後一行完全噗嗤笑出。XD你很愛迴文,真是很適合當 copywriter 耶...
Post a Comment
<< Home
眾人皆醒我獨醉
Playing: Kyu Sakamoto - SukiyakiAbout Sukiyaki (Song) Sunshine Network Meow's Home - John Peng General Theories of Relative Wuthology Meta Login
Login
3 Comments:
I think mutual recognition is the key. We will end up as each other's best men for sure... but your wife will probably take all your stuff when you've gone to the better world. :)
Well~ Depends what's your "stuff"? ^^
I'll like to take over all the consoles...and that'll be it :-)
哈,
我不曉得這是不是一篇感性的文章,
但是讀到最後一行完全噗嗤笑出。XD
你很愛迴文,
真是很適合當 copywriter 耶...
Post a Comment
<< Home