Vancouver Sun "Walk"
Even through I didn't run the entire thing, only 1 km to be exact. I feel pretty good about myself.I walked about 90 mins to finished the 10km, with lots of energy left.
That concludes a few things.
First, I walk pretty fast, compare to average people who walks at 5km/hour, I walked at 6.7km/hour.
Second, I am totally no good at running, I could run 1km at the 7th km and 8th km.
Third, I have more injuries than I thought, basically, my body was ok, I had more energy, but my ankles and legs are killing me. Surprisingly, the most troublesome area for me, my knee and lower back had no problems. I guess walking is a good exercise for me.
Forth, constantly playing badminton helped me, without any training, I was able to speed walk the whole 10km with spare energy, I am kind of surprised too.
Anyway, I think I will do some training, and maybe run it next year. hehe.
Update:
official time: 92.24
rank: 32214
2 Comments:
You should have told us earlier....maybe I'll go with you next year as well~ Wanna do something different now....
^^
Good for you baby!
Post a Comment
<< Home