Tuesday, April 24, 2007

holiday is set then

july 19, 20
july 26, 27

will be my holiday,,

two long weekend is better than one week of holiday bah, I think?

give me some feedback

Update:
I just remembered that I need to move on Aug 1st, a Wednesday, very bad day to move,
therefore, i will need to adjust my holiday, perhaps
july 27, 30, 31, aug 1, 2, 3?

this will give me two weekends and also some time to move.

basically just move my living room and my room into a storage or something, not a lot of stuff, cause no furniture.

but might have to help Simon move, cause he has bed and table and sofa.

1 Comments:

At April 25, 2007 9:34 PM, Blogger JP - Meow ^-^ said...

I've no clue as well~~ I need to book my vaction date ASAP too~ ><

Quickly guys ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home