Winning Eleven 8 Liveware Evolution

I used to, secretly, have a blog about gaming. However, I have never had the chance to put any content in it. Basically, one blog is enough to keep a person busy.
However, I do feel that video game is part of my life style, and it would be unnecessary to separate it into different blogs. So, there you go.
First up, Winning Eleven 8 Liveware evolution. This game is the BEST soccer game out there on the market. I have been playing WE series for about two years now. And I have to say, good job, Konami. Although the 3 versions per year (original, final evolution, international) are kind of milking the cow too much, but the improvements are definitely worth the investment.
I would not want to play this game alone, for it is best played with the guys. We have spent countless hours playing this game at so many locations: whistler, sun shine coast, my home, Peter's home, Willy's home, and Hank's home. It sure brings back a lot of memories.
Anyway, due to lack of practice, all of us pretty much sucked at this game. But the truth is, this game has a learning curve of about 50 hours. First of all, you need to learn the controls, then the advanced controls, tricks, formations, and the most important of all, the strategies.
The main point is that, out of all the games that I have played, this one really pulls you into the action. It gives you lots of emotion that you wouldn't usually feel within a couple of hours; from exciting to frustration, you got it all.
So, if you want to play some really exciting video games, put WE8 on top of your playing list.
3 Comments:
and my mom thinks it's unbelievable that my brother at 21 is still addicted to video/computer games....I think she should get to know more "kids"...
I love this game! Hopefully we can play more when Peter is back. The sad thing is that Hank is going away this year, our best defence player in WE world.
Since Willy cannot play this game, don't you think that we should add 1 more person in our WE group?! Tony?! or other?! If possible, we should add some girl to play this game! hehe :p
Okie people, it's time to submit your resume to us! Join us!! :)
to 知更鳥:
It's just a habit lah. Like singing and listening to music; kids do it and so do the adults.
By the way, this game gives us the excitement at soccer better than actually playing soccer; because none of us know how to play soccer.
Post a Comment
<< Home