40th Movie
Wow, 40 movies in 56 days. That's a new record for me.It started out just for me and Enol to remember what movies we have watched, but it turns out to be more; now it''s sort of a competition.
18. 整人專家 (recommand)
19. 大佬鬥和尚2
20. Shark Tale
21. 黑暗之光 (recommand)
22. 2046
23. Heartbreakers (recommand)
24. 甜滋滋 (stay away)
25. Scary movie
26. Scary movie 2
27. After the sunset (recommand)
28. Scaramouch
29. Run Lola Run (recommand)
30. 食神 (recommand)
31. Pulse, A stomp odyssey (recommand)
32. 愛瑪姑娘 (recommand)
33. 茶花女 (recommand)
34. 54
35. Say it isn't so
36. 新超級整人專家 (stay away)
37. I-spy
38. Back to the future (recommand)
39. First blood (recommand)
40. First blood Part II
There should be more stay-away movies on the list, but I couldn't bare finishing them, so they aren't listed as movies I have watched this year.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home