Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Life reviews

Spent sometime to read through some LEer's blogs this morning.

Seems like everyone is kind of depressed recently.

I guess that I have the only blog that contains no meaningful reflections of life.

Nevertheless, I still have many stressful things in my life. But I always try to look on the bright side.

I guess that I lack the will to deal with problems head-on, and only want to see things on the brighter side.

After all, why do I have to be responsible for so many people?

But the journey continuous; I still carries everyone on my back.

Maybe I will be a giant today; as my dream indicates.

6 Comments:

At December 29, 2004 3:44 PM, Blogger JP - Meow ^-^ said...

Hmm.... funny topic!

I always look at the bright side!! But sometimes there is no bright side! damn it!!! haha ^_^

Maybe sometimes we need to drop off something and let other ppl take care of it~ easy that way!! isn't it?!

 
At January 02, 2005 2:56 PM, Blogger McBenz said...

Good to know that there are visitors to my blog. Keep coming back for more (maybe prizes)

 
At January 03, 2005 1:55 PM, Blogger JP - Meow ^-^ said...

la la la :)

I put your blog on my blog site lor! so ppl can click it.

I love my blog! not very good but i love it! need to learn more about html

Does anyone know how to use dreamwaver? :)

 
At January 06, 2005 1:55 AM, Blogger McBenz said...

i know how to use dreamweaver,, but it's difficult to use.

 
At January 06, 2005 8:22 AM, Blogger 知更鳥 said...

Hopefully, nobody feels sad for too long...=)

 
At January 07, 2005 3:15 AM, Blogger McBenz said...

I am just going to start working and see see lah, since I failed an online course. I can still get a full time job, just not in my field.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home