It all started with Mf>Mr
CIVIL 430 is about the hardest course that I have taken in my X years of university.Our Prof is the editor of the Canadian Concrete Design Code. However, the code is filled with tables so an engineer does not have to do any calculations for the structure.
Sounds good? It is actually very painful for us students trying to understand the concepts and to find out all sorts of weird methods and formulas for the calculation. And we can never get the answer right.
Yesterday, 4 of us were doing some previous finals. We spend almost 10 hours, and we could only finish a few easy questions?
I am so worried, I am afraid that I will fail this course and have to stay for one more year.
I should have taken all the difficult courses last year. But it's too late now.
2 Comments:
Post a comment for myself.
It turns out the course is not that difficult once I have done many previous exams.
However, I did not do well due to some stupid mistakes.
But I think that I will get a pass for sure.
that's great! =)
anyways, 加油~
Post a Comment
<< Home