Wednesday, October 06, 2004

This is sad.

I created this blog trying to express something, but found out that I have nothing to say.

Maybe no one comes to visit my blog anymore, and I can finally say some evil things. Hehe.

6 Comments:

At October 08, 2004 10:37 PM, Blogger 諾 said...

啾

 
At October 16, 2004 1:56 PM, Blogger McBenz said...

Amazing, someone is acutally checking my blog

 
At October 16, 2004 9:14 PM, Blogger JP - Meow ^-^ said...

Welcome back!!!
everyone is so busy lately! well! i'm not sure! We need some event man! I'm super bored la..who's birthday is coming? or something .....
that's geather around ba...like ps2 nite kidda thing or xbox nite! Ben, did you get that Party game yet?! since we only have 5 ppl (include Enol) so we might able to play 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 2 kidda thing

 
At October 18, 2004 10:27 PM, Blogger 諾 said...

我當然有在check呀
啾啾啾
趕快繼續update吧
啊啊不對
你不是應該要搬家嗎?!

To John,
喔耶喔耶我們需要一個Party Night!
好久沒有玩了@@

 
At October 20, 2004 5:20 PM, Blogger JP - Meow ^-^ said...

YES, we need party nite la! i'm so boring now ya
I need some love! :) haha....

^_^ update update update ~ or blog blog blog

 
At November 29, 2004 11:15 PM, Blogger melody said...

hello, ben~
第一次來..
keep updating, i'll be around!! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home