Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Movie #13: Harold & Kumar



I am really watching a lot of movies lately. I am just posting the new movies that I have seen for the first time this year. Because I have watched Kung Fu about 3 times already.

Do I need to write a review about this movie? I guess that I am not such a good reviewer, but this movie is pretty fun. It is from the director of "Dude, where is my car?"

Enjoy it.

3 Comments:

At January 20, 2005 5:08 PM, Blogger t0ny said...

haha, that person on the right kinda looks like you Ben :D

 
At January 21, 2005 12:17 AM, Blogger JP - Meow ^-^ said...

Ben, which program are you using to post the pics? and also click on it?!

Thanks

 
At January 21, 2005 1:07 AM, Blogger McBenz said...

I am using Hello and Picasa to post pictures in Blogger, I thinkthat I found it in the blogger homepage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home