Coverletter version 2
Dear Sir or Madam:
As a recent Civil Engineering graduate from the
My knowledge of structural designing methods is extensive. To compliment this skill, I have obtained a broad understanding of material properties during my study. As a result, I have developed a solid understanding of basic mechanics, approximate analysis, structure analysis, matrix structure analysis, and more
I can analyze each task efficiently by examining individual component according to its importance and produce suitable solutions accordingly. Consequently, I was often elected as the team leader to coordinate meetings and group projects during my study. This opportunity allowed me to acquire excellent organizational, communication, and leadership skills. In addition, I work well under pressure thus consistently completed assigned tasks on time with great attention to detail.
Aside from my technical skills, my best attribute is the strong desire to succeed.
I believe that my excellent technical skills and personal attributes would make me a very constructive member to your project team. I am willing to take on any engineering related positions within your company, and would sincerely welcome the opportunity to introduce myself in an in-person or telephone interview at your convenience. Please feel free to contact me anytime at 604-671-2248.
I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you soon.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home