夜露死苦
After watching the 芬達 CM, I talked to my friend who has a Japanese girlfriend about 3 年J 班的流氓老師. I was wondering where all the 漢字 came from. He said that this 漢字 are mere pronunciation of the Japanese words. For example, a simple greeting, "yo lo shi ku" can be written into 夜露死苦. I guess this is some useless but fun facts for everyone.
4 Comments:
I believe this to be quite interesting, how come no one leaves a comment?
"夜露死苦" is like "hi, nice to meet y ou"
they are just using some fancy chinese characters to scare ppl.
for example, おはよ OHAYO means "good morning". It might be possible to write "奧駭惡", but of course, my Japanese is not that well. I am just guessing.
I just wanted to let you know that "夜露死苦" is actually not the Yoroshiku you're thinking of. "夜露死苦" is used by the Yakuza as a play of words, meaning "night, dew, death, pain", not nice to meet you :-)
宜しく is the Yoroshiku you're thinking of :-)
wow, I didn't notice some one has posted a reply on my blog after 3 years, haha.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Post a Comment
<< Home