Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Frankenbears.


I have taken this picture from Fran's Blog.
Which reminds me of an interest that I have developed with Gummy Bears.

Yes, that's right. I like to byte pieces off different bears and reassemble them together into Frankenbears.

5 Comments:

At April 13, 2005 1:51 PM, Blogger Fayelin said...

ahahaa, that's kinda scary!

 
At April 13, 2005 7:42 PM, Blogger 知更鳥 said...

hahahahahahaahahahahha.....
hahahhahahahaah....
that is sooo funny.....
hahaahahah.....
omg....crazy...

 
At April 13, 2005 9:49 PM, Blogger JP - Meow ^-^ said...

oh....lot of memories~~~

we had so many funny thing about the bears. lovely :) just lovely

 
At April 13, 2005 10:16 PM, Blogger karenkuo said...

我只記得96年剛來溫哥華的冬天
我把它吃到吐

 
At April 14, 2005 3:57 PM, Blogger JP - Meow ^-^ said...

Winnie! hmm...not alot of ppl using this name! I knew one girl who is using that name! but it was long time ago!

anyway! enjoy here :) you'll get ton of movie ideas and funny but useless topics ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home