Wednesday, April 13, 2005

63.54 Movies!?



After a series of fun movies, Casshern, movie #63 testedd my ability to understand movies, and tested my tolerance to finish watching a movie. Then movie #64, IZO does it for me. I can't finish watching it. I could only watch 70 mins out of the 130 mins.

Is it terrible? nop.

Is it sick? kindda.

What is it about? IZO is coming!

Why can't I finish it? You guys should check it out for yourself.

4 Comments:

At April 13, 2005 1:17 PM, Blogger Fayelin said...

Wow. I clicked next blog after looking at my own, and yours came up! Just wanted to say hi I guess!

 
At April 13, 2005 1:23 PM, Blogger McBenz said...

ok,, that was fast

Thanks for visiting.

 
At April 13, 2005 10:20 PM, Blogger karenkuo said...

ok! I have to check it out...
why can't you finish it???
sorry that casshern turn out to be a bad movie.
I got it mainly for its computer graphic. The director is utada hikaru's mtv directors. suppose to have amazing graphic design. but i guess his first attempt at the big screen fails.

i'll try to screen the movies more carefully next time before I give them to you! ^^

 
At April 13, 2005 10:26 PM, Blogger McBenz said...

I can't finish it because I just don't know what's going on. hehe

you will know after you watch it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home