Taking care of number 1.
I am bitter, mean and cold blooded. I know it's wrong, but don't think that I can change it. But seriously, how do we change? Has any of you seen any people change? And I am not talking about change of appearance or some minor details. I am talking about the real deal.Anyhow, I guess that when we were younger, we are easily molded into shapes of "heros" whom we admire.
But now, I already lose hope and feel hopeless in discovering a good model for myself. I have stopped growing for many years.
I am thankful that recently I have talked to someone who enlighten me. Although I am still bitter and questions the person, I have begun to think and pick up the learning of life.
If everyone is considerate, then the society would be a better place, right? But what if no one knows each other's desires, because every one is busy compromising and giving? In that case, aren't we all giving, but no one really benefits?
Some people say that helping people brings them joy. But if a person sees no joy helping people, instead, being himself brings him joy, can we blame him and say that he is wrong?
After all, wouldn't life be pretty much waste of time if you are always unhappy cause society demands something that you aren't?
2 Comments:
小班的 blog 換名字了 :)
I guess so. Happiness is really tricky. Sometimes, you think you'll know what it takes to make you happy, but then maybe the next day you'll lose hope again in everything you believed. That's how it goes for me anyways. Different things make different ppl happy, it really is a tough thing to try to define happiness. I wouldn't say thinking for yourself is a bad thing, but as long as you aren't to the point of being hateful and secluded from society. Then again, some might not agree. Either life is getting harder, or we're growing weaker.
Post a Comment
<< Home