posted by McBenz @ 2:58 PM
haha~~~ wow~~~ Ben made pasta~~~impressive!!!but why 水乳交融?
wow... that looks very nice!! Good Job Ben!!!Hopefully one day I will do the same and post on blog too! haha....
水乳交融 sounds very horny, haha.I like it.No special meanings
horny!? hahaha..tsktsk..昏倒~Hon, thank u for the effort!! The food was amazingly DeLiciOus~ 同時煮兩樣新東西 辛苦囉~shall i mention that u screamed "小美,救我?" =P haha
Was it carbonara sauce in that pasta?
Surprisingly, it's just fried onion with bacon and then some cream. Nothing else.
Post a Comment
<< Home
眾人皆醒我獨醉
Playing: Kyu Sakamoto - SukiyakiAbout Sukiyaki (Song) Sunshine Network Meow's Home - John Peng General Theories of Relative Wuthology Meta Login
Login
6 Comments:
haha~~~ wow~~~ Ben made pasta~~~
impressive!!!
but why 水乳交融?
wow... that looks very nice!! Good Job Ben!!!
Hopefully one day I will do the same and post on blog too! haha....
水乳交融 sounds very horny, haha.
I like it.
No special meanings
horny!? hahaha..tsktsk..昏倒~
Hon, thank u for the effort!! The food was amazingly DeLiciOus~ 同時煮兩樣新東西 辛苦囉~
shall i mention that u screamed "小美,救我?" =P haha
Was it carbonara sauce in that pasta?
Surprisingly, it's just fried onion with bacon and then some cream. Nothing else.
Post a Comment
<< Home