Thursday, January 15, 2009

Introducing Domo Kun & Abi


Happy new year everyone.

I know it's two weeks late, but Chinese new year is on its way.

And my birthday too.

I am very happy that old friends, Hank and Grace, were able to join us for the holidays, some new friends, Domo Kun and Ms L, and the special one: Abi.

I know it's going to be a tough year ahead but just stick around and it might not be so bad.

Add oil, everyone.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At January 15, 2009 7:10 PM, Blogger JP - Meow ^-^ said...

Welcome Welcome! Nice to meet you and hopefully you'll have wonderful time with us from the new year. And of coz I'm talking about the Komo Kun. heehee!!! Just Kidding.

Domo Kun is making me jealous every time I see it~ I gotta find something to beat that. COME ON Sackboy!!! When are you coming out?

Anyway, Hopefully this year will be nice for all of us.
PS. who is Ms L ???

 
At January 17, 2009 8:18 AM, Blogger Hanky_boy said...

haha~~~ I guess you can consider Grace as an old friend.... since she's been quite "involved" in our conversations in the last 10 years....
ha~~~

wish you guys and the ones you love a fruitful year ahead....
though it would be a tough one, i believe there are lotz of beautiful things along the way~~

take care, you all~

 
At January 20, 2009 6:27 PM, Blogger Wii-ly said...

A picture Domo Kun and its evil master mind. I foresee doom~~~~ dom dom dom ~~~~

2008 was a great year for me and ben. Let's work towards this incoming 2009 and make it a great one!! just dont'drink with the master mind... she is evile~~~

 
At January 21, 2009 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

什摸dom dom dom...(噹噹噹~)你和尚在敲鐘呀?!!
R u drunk?? drink'n w/o me, Mr. "sunshine head"!!?? haha~

'n i dunno if anybody knows that Sony's mascots, Toro and Kuro!! Toro白白的(嗯,臉真的很白), 喜歡張的著嘴巴憋眼睛(>o< 會耶), 喜歡玩扮家家酒(oh?!!!幫sackXXX打扮也算喲!), 很單純(宅男都是吧!?),愛撒嬌(像貓就會!), 據說也有點好色(hehe..正常正常)
anyway, this just came up in my mind today as i was reading somebody's comment up there. hehe...

I'm confident that 2009 will be a better year than 2008 for all of us~*
***MaKe thinGS hAppen!!***

May the evil within us scare away the bad lucks around us!!! roaR~

PS. How's Ms L??? ^^

 
At January 22, 2009 10:33 AM, Blogger Wii-ly said...

Ms L no more~~ no more~~~~~~~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home