Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Fun things that happened on my trip to the US

This long weekend, for the first time, I went shopping in the states.

  1. Toyota Matrix right rear door scratched the column in the parking lot
  2. Forgot to bring passport to the boarder
  3. Received a speeding ticket in the US
  4. Minor puking in the US
  5. Lost purchased items in the US
  6. Paid outrages tax on purchases
But it's all good. I learned a lot of things and had a lot of fun.

PS. need to leave Canada >48 hours to be eligible for $400 tax exemption. Only $50 for one day.

PPS. only #3 & 6 apply to me

3 Comments:

At September 02, 2008 9:23 AM, Blogger aBi said...

I've got #2 'n #5 'n #6 covered!! ^^" hehe~

'n one more for u...
#7 -Diarrhea all day long, thanks to the yummy Mama noodles in the morning!

 
At September 02, 2008 4:00 PM, Blogger Hanky_boy said...

hey, man~~~

i heard everything from willy....


happy for ya~~

you take care!

 
At September 02, 2008 6:14 PM, Blogger JP - Meow ^-^ said...

Good to hear that you had fun over there! I didn't even buy anything from US.

So okie with that.... i'm just too lazy to buy stuffs
I really need a personal shopping ^_^

I'll just list things and let her/him go deal with it
haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home