Sunday, February 17, 2008

Blog clean up

My recent posts have been quite short.

My blog has become kind of like a message board or a notebook.

It is a fact that I have no memories of the past whatsoever, this might contribute to my needing to write down something short just to keep a record.

Or is it because that my life, of my feelings for my life, is too plain.

Need to do something what truly interests me.

I used to have something that is the major part of my lifestyle.

Now I am looking for something new.

But what is a blog?

I will try to write more about my feelings than the facts.

4 Comments:

At February 17, 2008 11:58 PM, Blogger Wii-ly said...

eh.... what?

You are losing me here...

but, good luck!!!

I thought AV was an important part of your life.. what happen to it!

 
At February 18, 2008 1:07 PM, Blogger McBenz said...

My hands got tired.

 
At February 18, 2008 7:54 PM, Blogger JP - Meow ^-^ said...

You can always make something to replace your hands! laugh.....

Or you can use someone else hand. (Ex. Willy)
haha

 
At February 18, 2008 10:21 PM, Blogger McBenz said...

keep it down, it's a family place

 

Post a Comment

<< Home