Monday, February 04, 2008

三國選角

I have been wanting to do this for a long time.
Of course, this is closely related to our discontent about the characters in the movie "赤壁"
If you are a movie director with unlimited budget for a Sango movie, who would you use?
For starter, let's focus on the more famous characters.
劉備 (Tony Leung)

諸葛亮

關羽

張飛

黃忠 (Wu Ma)

趙雲 (Takeshi San)

馬超 (Andy Lau)
It's difficult to find 100% match, so if you have any suggestions, please say so.
And somehow, they do not balance each other.

6 Comments:

At February 04, 2008 11:16 PM, Blogger 諾 said...

除了趙雲之外我決得其他都不像耶

I kind of hope Jean Reno is casted too! :)

 
At February 05, 2008 12:40 AM, Blogger Wii-ly said...

Hahhaa, I can't believe you are actually going to go through with this. Product of a late night bbt


the cast for 諸葛亮 seem too girly
i think he is better for 周瑜,

and 張飛 is also not fierce looking enough

 
At February 05, 2008 8:55 AM, Blogger McBenz said...

It is meant to be an open discussion, please post actors you like.

 
At February 05, 2008 9:13 AM, Blogger McBenz said...

Jean Reno can be Zhang Fei, haha.
but I was limited to Chinese actors.

Let's open it so that everyone can be selected.

 
At February 05, 2008 7:08 PM, Blogger 諾 said...

Yeah I think Jean Reno could give 張飛 a very special feel! XD

 
At February 09, 2008 11:13 PM, Blogger JP - Meow ^-^ said...

I've no comment! laugh ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home