Wednesday, January 11, 2006

long time no update lah.

It's been a long time since my last update.

Why haven't I updated? cause I am too lazy. and there weren't much exciting things to write about.

But I guess a new year's resolution is a must.

This year, I hope that I can open up my heart and learn to love every one of my friends and improve my personality; I will say hi to everyone.

Other than that, I hope to find a goal for my life so I can concentrate my effort and energy.

4 Comments:

At January 13, 2006 1:15 AM, Blogger 諾 said...

Hi!

 
At January 14, 2006 2:15 AM, Blogger JP - Meow ^-^ said...

You know what!!! i didn't update mine as well =P

I'm just very lazy

 
At January 26, 2006 1:00 PM, Blogger t0ny said...

You know, that was soo very sweet....






.... and GAY ^"^
hahaha, have a happy new year buddy!

 
At February 03, 2006 12:09 PM, Blogger t0ny said...

No new updates so I'll just post here again...


Happy belated Bday man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home