Sunday, September 11, 2005

Everybody's got something to say

With blog and now podcast, everyone can share their thoughts instantly across the world. Too bad most of them are just useless information: including this blog.

However, I, as the owner of this blog, still feel the urge to update once in a while.

I had a dream before I wake up this morning. I think that's the only dream people remember.

Anyway, the setting is kind of like post apocalypse
Vancouver. Peter, Willy and I are in a group wandering around the street.

We broke into a house and try to steal the available food. However, all we found was a box of craft dinner. I wanted to take it, but Peter stopped me. He said that craft dinners will make too much noise and expose ourselves.

Hmm, then I woke up. Such a boring dream.

2 Comments:

At September 11, 2005 11:47 PM, Blogger 諾 said...

Well I thought this dream was pretty interesting!

 
At September 23, 2005 2:55 PM, Blogger JP - Meow ^-^ said...

So~ What did Willy do? stand there? doing nothing?

hehe =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home