Friday, July 22, 2005

Grand Opening

Today is the grand opening of Best Buy in Vancouver. As a person who likes gadgets, I am obligated to go and check it out. And there is a chance to win $500 if you line up before 930 AM.

However, my minds were quickly changed when I saw the line of people waiting to get in to the store or get autographs by the Black Eyed Peas. Anyway, I estimated that there are close to 1,000 people there; all the blocks are filled with people.

In conclusion, now I know that there are plenty of people with nothing to do, just like me who will wake up early to participate in the grand opening of a store.

P.S. Everything is 10% off during the grand opening.

2 Comments:

At July 29, 2005 4:31 PM, Blogger McBenz said...

6th and Cambie, south foot of Cambie bridge.

 
At July 30, 2005 4:08 PM, Blogger t0ny said...

Best Buy in Vancouver!? I will be there!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home